We are very pleased to announce that curbi has teamed up with Perth's leading cybersafety program, Surf Online Safe.
Surf Online Safe was founded by Paul Litherland, an ex-police officer with 20 years experience on the job. Paul's final posting prior to leaving the police force was heading up the Computer Crime Squad where he began presenting to schools and parents about cybersafety.
Surf Online Safe runs schools presentations focusing on cybersafety issues of the day, including:
- Social Networking Trends and Pitfalls
- Comprehensive advice and tools to protect from Online Predators
- Australian Crime Trends and how to minimise becoming a victim
- Cyber Bullying detection, prevention and response
- The Law and how it relates to us all
- Mobile device use and technology trends
Since founding Surf Online Safe, Paul has rapidly risen to become Perth's most sought after cybersafety presenter, bringing together his background in law enforcement with his own experiences as a parent.
curbi is now working with Surf Online Safe to ensure that curbi remains aligned to emerging cybersafety threats and trends.